Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

He even makes taxes look fun!

This is hilarious! It makes sense that he would be so immature, since he still has the mind of a child. The animation is great, very smooth. I love Link's face when he gave that guy a wedgie and when he was doing taxes. The ending was basically the cherry on top of this awesome animation sundae.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Gay Bacon Strips.

This actually very well animated. It almost looks like it's official. The voice actresses are great too. The voice of Pinkie Pie kind of sounds like Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. Oh, and you guys should buy this shirt over at WeLoveFine.com, they're awesome.

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Awesome! Good Job!

This is very funny. When I saw it on the front page I was a bit skeptical about it, but it's actually pretty good. Hopefully your next animation is as good, or if not, better than this one.

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Meh.

This animation had a lot of potential, but the animation and writing really bring it down. I mean, when you really pay attention to the scene in where Phillip (Egoraptor) is talking, you will notice that he's speaking in broken english. This is also a very, very, VERY long cartoon, and the joke/punchline is not worth it. Plus, Bocodamondo's recording in the flash really stands out, compared to everyone else. Overall, I would recommend this flash, and hopefully his later animations are much cleaner and the writing less crappy. 3/5, 6/10

bocodamondo responds:

well yeah thanks for the advice and review :)
my stuff getts better . (i still got some problemes by script- but the animation/art is definitly better ^^)

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Heh...

...9-Eleven.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

This flash is the shit...

...Cuz Street Fighter Parodies are for the win
Super Funny. Buncha random dicks. Great animation.
2 Thumbs up. 100000000000000/10. 5/5

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

HHHMMM..??

Awesome story and animation with some funny ass jokes... But why does this remind me of Gurren Lagann?

tacobuttfish responds:

Probably because I love Gurren Lagann with all the fiber of my being. I even went as far as to do a special thanks to Gurren Lagann during the credits! Thanks for checking it out and glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the great score also!!

-Taco Buttfish.