Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

He even makes taxes look fun!

This is hilarious! It makes sense that he would be so immature, since he still has the mind of a child. The animation is great, very smooth. I love Link's face when he gave that guy a wedgie and when he was doing taxes. The ending was basically the cherry on top of this awesome animation sundae.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Gay Bacon Strips.

This actually very well animated. It almost looks like it's official. The voice actresses are great too. The voice of Pinkie Pie kind of sounds like Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. Oh, and you guys should buy this shirt over at WeLoveFine.com, they're awesome.

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Awesome! Good Job!

This is very funny. When I saw it on the front page I was a bit skeptical about it, but it's actually pretty good. Hopefully your next animation is as good, or if not, better than this one.

GRAVES GRAVES

Nice Shadding, Very Vibrant Colors

For some reason the 'regular' Mortimer reminds me of Shiki, from "The World Ends with You". Maybe it's just the hat. But, other than that, all of the other versions look awesome, my favorite one is the cowboy. Looking forward to read
"The Woes of Mortimer Graves".

Howard & Nester Howard & Nester

wow, Nesters Hardcore!!!

Now that's brings back memories. I never thought that Nester was so uptight and mean.